1) REGULATORY & LEGAL FRAMEWORK FOR ONLINE SPORTS BETTING IN NIGERIA: A VIABLE ALTERNATIVE FOR MONEY LAUNDERING
Author :Dr. Fatima Waziri – Azi, LL.M. (St Thomas University School of Law, Miami – Florida, U.S.A), Ph.D.(University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Pennsylvania State, U.S.A.) Research Fellow and Head of Department, Public Law, Nigerian Institute of Advanced Legal Studies, Abuja – Nigeria.
2) THE IMPEACHMENT POWER OF THE LEGISLATURE UNDER THE NIGERIAN AND AMERICAN CONSTITUTIONS COMPARED
Author :DR. IMO UDOFALLM, BL, Ph.D, Senior Lecturer, Department of Public Law, Faculty of Law, University of Uyo, Uyo
3) ADDRESSING THE PROBLEM OF MISTAKEN IDENTITY IN VISUAL IDENTIFICATION EVIDENCE
Author : Subhash Chandra Singh,Professor of Law & Dean, School of Legal Studies, Assam University, Silchar, India.
4) THE MORALITY OF LAW AND ECONOMIC MANAGEMENT
Author : Abdulmalik M. Altamimi,PhD Candidate, School of Law, University of Leeds
5) ECONOMIC ANALYSIS OF THE INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL LAW DISPUTES
Author :Shams Al Din Ahmed,Berkeley Law School,Doctorate Candidate (JSD).
6) CYBERCRIME AND ITS IMPACT IN BANGLADESH: A QUEST FOR NECESSARY LEGISLATION
Author :Badsha Mia,Senior Lecturer,Department of Law,Britannia University&M.Phil Fellow, Faculty of Law, University of Chittaong,Bangladesh
7) Legal and Precautionary Principles on Conservation on Biodiversity with Reference to Climate Change in India – An Analysis
Author :Dr. M.P.Chandrika ,B.Com, LL.M, M,Phil, P.h.D, Associate Professor, S.C.Nandimath Law College, Bagalkot-587101, Karnataka.
8) ESCALATING OF WHITE COLLAR CRIME: A LEGAL STUDY
Author :Syed Sarfaraj Hamid, Associate Professor, Department of Law, EXIM Bank Agricultural University Bangladesh
9) WORLD TRADE ORGANISATION (WTO): THE IMPACT OF SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC DIMENSIONS OF GLOBALISATION IN NIGERIA
Author :Umar Abubakar Dubagari ,Faculty of Law, Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto – Nigeria
10) CORPORATE GOVERNANCE IN INDIA: AN OVERVIEW
Author :Md. Baharul Islam ,Asst. Professor, Faculty of Law, The ICFAI University, Tripura.
11) COPYRIGHT ISSUES IN NET NEUTRALITY DEBATE: A NORMATIVE ANALYSIS
Author : Devdatta Mukherjee,Research Scholar (currently pursuing M.Phil. in International Legal Studies), Centre for International Legal Studies, School of International Studies, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi.
12) THE GAS EXPORTING COUNTRIES FORUM:IS IT A ‘GAS-OPEC’?
Author:Syed Mohammad Yawar,Research Scholar, Faculty of Law, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi-25.
13) CASE COMMENT: COMMON CAUSE VS. UNION OF INDIA, 2015(6) SCALE 302
Author :Anish Vohra & Mishika Bajpai 4th Year, Symbiosis Law School, Noida
14) COMPARATIVE HUMAN TRAFFICKING LAW -“LEGAL FRAMEWORK AGAINST HUMAN TRAFFICKING”
Author :Miss Monika D. Banode Student (LLM – Gujarat National Law University)
15 ) INTERNATIONAL CRIMES IN RWANDA
Author :Akansha Ghose,Student, 5th year,Symbiosis Law School, Noida,Symbiosis International University, Pune
16) MULTICULTURALISM AT STAKE – THE INDIAN ACT IN CANADA
Author’s :Aishani Das and Rohit Bhattacharya, Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur.
17) THEORIES OF JUSTICE AND CONSTITUTION OF INDIA
Author’s: Priyanka Kansara V Semester 3rd Year,B.Sc. LL.B. (Candidate of 2018),National Law University, Jodhpur.
18) INDIA’S MARKET POTENTIAL UNLOCKED: AN ANALYSIS OF THE SEBI ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENT FUND REGULATION 2012
Author’s: Divyanshu Gupta&Nikhil Cherian IVth Year ,BBA LLB,Student at Symbiosis Law School, Pune
19) IPR CONCERNS AND LEGAL ASPECTS OF OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE
Author’s :Sharanya Mukherjee is a 3rd year student at Hidayatullah National Law University and BedapriyaLahiri is a 4th student at Hidayatullah National Law University.
20) BENAMI TRANSACTION: FROM THE OLD CONCEPT TO THE NEW BILL
Author:Nishi Shah,Gujarat National Law University (4th Year)
21) RESPONSIBILITY OF THE STATE “UNIVERSAL PERSPECTIVE”
Author:Aaditya Tantia, 4th year law student of BBA. LL.B. (H), Amity Law School, Amity University Rajasthan, Jaipur (Raj.), INDIA
22) MARITAL RAPE: THE BITTER TRUTH
Author :Saif Rasul Khan,Government Law College, Churchgate, Mumbai,Mumbai University.
23) ONE PERSON COMPANY IN INDIA
Author’s: Adv. Krusch. P A, Head-Legal, SFL, Coimbatore, TN.
Adv. Neha Yati, LLM Student, Dr.Kailasanat College, Ratlam, M.P
24) CASE COMMENT JURESPRUDENTIAL ANALYSIS OF RAM LAKHAN VS STATE ON 5 DECEMBER, 2006137 (2007) DLT 173
Author’s :Himani Makkad and Swati Raghuwanshi,Institute of law, Nirma University, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
25) MORALITY AND DEATH PENALTY:IS CAPITAL PUNISHMENT MORALLY RIGHT?
Author:Tannu Shree,Institute of Law, Nirma University, Gandhinagar-Sarkhej Highway, Ahmedabad, India.
26) DOES THE DECLARATION EXPRESS THE WILL OF THE STATE OR IS IT THE INTERPRETERS WHO BUILDS IT: UNILATERAL DECLARATION
Author’s:Ayushi Srivastava & Ayush Jaiswal ,VIth Semester (IIIrd Year) of 5-Year B.A.,LL.B.(Hons.),Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Visakhapatnam.
27) AN ANALYSIS OF VALIDITY OF SECTION 66A OF IT ACT, 2000 IN SHREYA SINGHAL V. UNION OF INDIA
Author:Sameer Avasarala law student of B.B.A LL.B (Hons.) Symbiosis Law School, Pune.