1) Speedy Trial in Criminal Cases by Fast Track Court [ Suggested method for subordinate courts]
Author : Sanjay Salkuta (Deputed as : Judge , Labour Court, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India)
2)The suppression of piracy under international law and the case of mv sinar kudus of Indonesia
Author :Dr.Mochamad Iman Santoso SH, MA, Senior Lecturer in law (Associate Professor) Faculty of Law, University of Krisnadwipayana, Jakarta, Indonesia, and Outstanding Lecturer, Post-Graduate Faculty, University of Indonesia, Jakarta, Indonesia. Former Director General of Immigration Rep.of Indonesia (2001-2006
3) Bilateral Investment Treaties – Has India Taken It A ‘Bit’ Too Far?
Author :Armaan Patkar ,Associate at Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas, Mumbai.
4) Protection of Human Rights in Nigeria: Legal, Constitutional and Democratic Issues
Author :Dr. Emmanuel Okon, LLB (University of Ife) Nigeria; LLM (Howard University) Washington DC, USA; LLD (University of Pretoria) South Africa. Lecturer, Faculty of Law, University of Uyo, Nigeria.
Dr. Etefia E. Ekanem, PhD (Nig.), LL. M., LL.B. (Hons), (Uyo), B.L., ChMC; Senior Lecturer, Department of Public Law, Faculty of Law, University of Uyo.
5) Regulatory & Legal Framework For Online Sports Betting In Nigeria: A Viable Alternative For Money Laundering
Author :Dr. Fatima Waziri – Azi, LL.M. (St Thomas University School of Law, Miami – Florida, U.S.A), Ph.D.(University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Pennsylvania State, U.S.A.) Research Fellow and Head of Department, Public Law, Nigerian Institute of Advanced Legal Studies, Abuja – Nigeria.
6) The Applicability Of Anti-Assignment Clauses In Reverse Triangular Mergers: An American Approach
Authors: Dr. Shashikala Gurpur,Fulbright Scholar,Director& Dean, Faculty of Law, Symbiosis International University, Pune, India & Chaitra R. Beerannavar,Research Scholar, Symbiosis International University, Pune, India
7) Grundnorm And Legal Maturity: Kelsen’s Weberian Politics Of Juridical Presupposition
Author: Caleb Goltz ,Visiting Assistant Professor Hartwick College Department of Political Science PO Box 4020 Oneonta, NY 13820 United States
8) Moving Transgendered Forward : Mapping The Emergence Of Third Gender Human Rights
Author :Subhash Chandra Singh,Professor of Law & Dean, School of Legal Studies, Assam University, Silchar, India.
9) The Impeachment Power Of The Legislature Under The Nigerian And American Constitutions Compared
Author :DR. IMO UDOFALLM, BL, Ph.D, Senior Lecturer, Department of Public Law, Faculty of Law, University of Uyo, Uyo
10 ) The Morality Of Law And Economic Management
Author : Abdulmalik M. Altamimi,PhD Candidate, School of Law, University of Leeds
11) Economic Analysis Of The International Environmental Law Disputes
Author : Shams Al Din Ahmed,Berkeley Law School,Doctorate Candidate (JSD)
12)Terrorism: Does it justify Enhanced Interrogation Techniques?
Authors: 1) Christopher N. Doval, Esq.Assistant Professor of Business Administration Earl G. Graves School of Business Morgan State University
2) Angela C. Lohman, J.D
13) Emerging Trend in Applying International Human Rights Law to Armed Non-State Actors beyond the State-Centric System
Author :Nadarajah Pushparajah, P.HD (Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna,Pisa, Italy), LLM (NUI Galway, Ireland).
14) International Protection of Children: A Legal Analysis
Author: Fazil Jamal,Assistant Professor of International Law,Centre for International Legal Studies,Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India
15) Conflicts Not of an International Character” and the Applicable Law
Author :Sami-Ur-Rahman (Communication Officer, International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), Peshawar Sub-Delegation, KPK, Pakistan)
16) Trans-Boundary Movement of Waste in Africa-what next?
Author :Akhabue, D.A. (Esq.) Faculty of Law Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo State, Nigeria.
17) Exploring the Regulatory Impact of Corporate Manslaughter and Corporate Homicide Act 2007 on Offshore Health and Safety Corporate Culture
Author :EzeEmemChioma holds LLM degree from the University of Hertfordshire, UK and is also a postgraduate student at the University of Aberdeen.
18) TRUTH OR LAW, THE HALLMARK OF JUSTICE!?!
AUTHOR : Prof. Dr. Mohan Rao B Professor, School of Law, Christ University, Bangalore.
19) CONSTRUCTION OF PENAL STATUTE : JUDICIAL TRENDS IN PAST AND PRESENT
AUTHOR: Dr Sanjeev Kumar Tiwari, Associate Professor, Law Dept.The University of Burdwan
20) TITLE: THE RECENT DEVELOPMENT OF CHINESE CONTRACT LAW
AUTHOR: Junwei Fu,Assistant Professor from Beijing Institute of Technology School of Law, China.
Yong Yang, LLM Researcher from Beijing Institute of Technology School of Law, China.
21) Title: CYBER CRIME AND ITS IMPACT ON THE GLOBAL ECONOMY
AUTHOR: Dr.Saira Siraj Gori ,Assistant Professor of Law , Gujarat national Law University, Gandhinagar- 382007, Gujarat, INDIA
23) TITLE : EMPLOYEE’S COMPENSATION ACT 2010: AN OVERVIEW
AUTHOR: Junaidu Bello Marshall,Lecturer, Department of Islamic Law, Faculty of Law, Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Nigeria
Mu’azuAbdullahiSaua ,Lecturer, Department of Private and Public Law, Faculty of Law, Umaru Musa Yar’adua University, Nigeria
24) DEMANDING JUSTICE, FLOUTING RIGHTS:ALARMING TRENDS IN INDIA
AUTHOR: Dr Anand Kumar Tripathi, Assistant Professor of Law,Raksha Shakti University, New Mental Corner,Meghaninagar, Ahmedabad-16, Gujarat (India)
25) ELECTION COMMISSION OF BANGLADESH: A LEGAL STUDY
AUTHOR : Syed Sarfaraj Hamid Associate Professor, Department of Law, EXIM Bank Agricultural University Bangladesh
26) PARTICIPATORY DEMOCRACY
AUTHOR: S.Srinivasan,Assistant Professor, Dr.Ambedkar Govt Law College , Puducherry-14.
27) CORRUPTION: RELATIONSHIP WITH LAW IS MARRIED OR DIVORCE
AUTHOR :Dr. Monika Jain,Assistant Professor,Amity Law school,Delhi (India)
28) The Harmful Effects of SEC Overreach on United States Foreign Relations
Author :Adam R. Martin ,Managing Editor of Articles, Penn State Journal of Law and International Affairs, Penn State Dickinson School of Law ’15 ,University of Virginia ’12
29) Judicial Review of Legislative actions: A critical study of the writ of Habeas Corpus from Indian Scenario
Author :-Dr. Sanjay S. Bang Reader of Law at Lal Bhadur Shastri National Academy of Administration, Mussoorie, Uttarakhand
30) International Criminal Court and the Crime of Aggression: An Analytical Study
Author: Ivneet Walia ,Assistant Professor of Law, Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab.
31) Corruption: relationship with law is married or divorce
Author :Dr. Monika Jain ,Assistant Professor, Amity Law school, Delhi: Affiliated by (GGSIPU)
32) THE MEANINGS OF MEANING
AUTHOR: Dr J P Mishra Reader-in-Law Faculty Of Law University Of Allahabad
33) AN APPRAISAL OF LEGAL STRUCTURE OF ELECTRONIC BANKING IN NIGERIA
AUTHOR: kabiru garba muhammad,Lecturer, Faculty of Law, Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto.
34) CEREMONY AND VALID MARRIAGE AMONG THE HINDUS-A DICHOTOMY
AUTHOR: Dr. M.P.Chandrika,Associate Professor,S.C.Nandimath Law College, Bagalkot-587101.Karnataka.
35) SOCIAL JUSTICE AND INDIAN CONSTITUTION
AUTHOR: Dr. (Mrs.) Saroj Bohra ,Assistant Professor (Senior), College of Legal Studies, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Uttrakhand.
36) LAND ACQUISITION COMPENSATION IN INDIA: A THUMB RULE
AUTHOR :Dr. Mohammad Israr Khan Assistant Professor, Department of Applied and Regional Economics Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University, Bareilly
37) CROP RESIDUES BURNING IS DETRIMENTAL TO ENVIRONMENT
AUTHOR :Dr.Naresh Kr. Vats,Assistant Professor of Law,Ph.D., LL.M, MBA and PGDPM & LW ,Institute of Law, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra .
38)AFFIRMATIVE ACTIONS IN INDIA AND U.S.: A CHALLENGE TO RESERVATION POLICY IN INDIA
AUTHOR :Bineet Kedia,Assistant Professor of Law,Amity University Rajasthan, Jaipur
39) CLIMBING the Walls: International Law, Settlements and the Construction of a Security Barrier Protecting Settlers
AUTHOR :Ori Pomson,Hebrew University of Jerusalem,Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition Coach; LL.B. Candidate (final year)
40) DIFFERENTLY ABLED PERSONS AND HUMAN RIGHTS: ISSUES AND RESPONSES
AUTHOR: Amritpal Kaur Assistant Professor in Law (part-time) Panjab University Chandigarh
41) Jurisprudential Aspects of Euthanasia:With Special Reference to India
Authors:Dr.Kuljit Kaur, Professor,Department of Laws, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar and Divya Sharma, Assistant Professor, Department of Laws, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
42) Nigeria Legal Education And Practice: Need For A Renaissance In The Era Of Information and Communications Technology
Authors : Dauda Momodu ,Assistant Lecturer,Federal Polytechnic, Auchi.
43) Press Freedom And Contempt Of Court Laws
Authors :Dr. A.P. Rajeesh Assistant Professor, School of Indian Legal Thought, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala
44) Death as a Penalty in World’s Two Largest Democracies- India and America
Author:Srishty Banerjee,Asst. Prof. Amity University, Noida
45) ARE INHERITANCE RIGHTS OF WOMEN IN AGRICULTURAL LAND A MIRAGE?
AUTHOR : Bindu Jindal ,Associate Professor, Department of Law, Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana- Ambala (Haryana) INDIA.
46) CORRUPTION: FACTORS AND EFFECTS- A CRITICAL EXAMINATION
AUTHOR :Dr. Chris Wigwe,Lecturer, Faculty of Law, Rivers State University of Science and Technology,,Nkpolo-Orokworowo, Port Harcourt
47) ARE WE HEADED TOWARDS WEB WAR I ?
AUTHOR :ShrutiTulpule ,Graduated from the University of Oxford in July 2014 on completing the Bachelor of Civil Law (BCL)
48 ) CHINA’S PILOT FREE TRADE ZONE: SHANGHAI FREE TRADE ZONE AND THE POTENTIAL FUTURE OF FREE TRADE ZONES IN MAINLAND CHINA
AUTHOR : Paul Kossof ,International Business and Trade LLM Candidate, Dec. 2014, The John Marshall Law School.
49) NEED FOR PRIVATIZATION IN INSURANCE INDUSTRY AND ITS IMPACT ON LIFE INSURANCE CORPORATION OF INDIA
AUTHOR :Dr. Sukhvinder Singh Dari ,Assistant Professor,Symbiosis Law School, Noida,Constituent of Symbiosis International University, Pune (INDIA)
50 ) NEW DIMENSIONS TO MERCY JURISPRUDENCE IN INDIA
AUTHOR :Shilpi Sharma,Asst. Professor ,AURO University, Surat (India)
51) DISABILITY LAWS IN INDIA AND PERSONS WITH HIV/AIDS:A DISCOURSE
AUTHOR : Amritpal kaur,Assistant Professor,UILS,Panjab University,Chandigarh,Aarti Goyal,student,B.Com 3rd year,UILS,Panjab University, Chandigarh
52) Literature and Law: Mirrors Facing Each Other
Authors : Dr. Harmik Vaishnav ,Institute of Law, Nirma University ,Ahmedabad
53) Juvenile Laws: A Protective Armour or A Hideout?
Authors : Dr. Namrata Solanki Asst. Professor Faculty of Law The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda ,Vadodara
54) Racism and hate speech in Brazil: An analysis of the case Ellwanger v. people .
Author : 1) Pedro Lima Marcheri ,Master degree in Law at Eurípedes University Center – Marília (São Paulo, Brazil); Postgraduate in Criminal Law and Criminal Procedure at Law School Damasio de Jesus (São Paulo, Brazil); Bachelor in Law at University Center of Toledo – Bauru (São Paulo, Brazil); Researcher of Center for Studies in Law and Internet (NEPI) – Marília (São Paulo, Brazil); Criminal Lawyer.
2) Natalia Cristina Boaretti Cavenaghi Pereira, Postgraduate in Criminal Law and Criminal Procedure at Law School Damasio de Jesus (São Paulo, Brazil); Bachelor in Law at University Center of Toledo – Bauru (São Paulo, Brazil); Private Lawyer.
55)The Law Relating to Adultery: A Critical Evaluation in Present Social Context
Author :Parvez Ahmed,Assistant Professor ,Department of Law,Green University of Bangladesh,Mirpur, Dhaka.
Rehena Parvin ,Assistant Professor,Department of Law and Muslim Jurisprudence,Islamic University
56) Negligence in Nigeria- Not at claimant’s beck and call.
Author Akhabue, D.A. (Esq.)Faculty of Law Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo State, Nigeria.
57) China’s Non-Performing Loans: History, Current Infrastructure, and the Future of Bad Debt in China
Author :Paul Kossof International Business and Trade LLM Candidate, Dec. 2014, The John Marshall Law School.
58)Date Protection: Is the law doing enough?
Author :Rishabh Jogani, Advocate Bombay High Court
59) Critical Analysis of Doctrine of ‘Functus Officio’ under the ID Act, 1947
Author :Parveen Assistant Professor,National Law University Mandore, Jodhpur -324304
60)The delicate act of balancing: A comprehensive guide on the merger control exercise in the competition jurisprudence in India
Author : Dr. Sukhvinder Singh Dari,Assistant Professor,Symbiosis Law School, NOIDA,Symbiosis International University, PUNE
Mr. Rangam Sharma,Student – BBA.LL.B,Symbiosis Law School, NOIDA
61) The Evolving Jurisprudence of Rape as a War Crime
Author :1. Gitanjali Ghosh Researcher, Centre for Women and the Law, National Law School of India University, Bangalore 560072, INDIA
2 .Shishir Tiwari Assistant Professor, Department of Law, North-Eastern Hill University, Shillong 793022, INDIA
62) False and Misleading Advertisements and protection of the consumers: Indian scenario
Author : 1) Dr. Swati Sinha,Assistant Professor,Jogesh Chandra Chaudhuri law college, kolkata 700033
2) Dr. Pradip Kumar Das ,Assistant Professor & Head(I/C),School of Law and governance,Central University of Bihar,Gaya Campus,Gaya,
63) Marital Rape: Recent Position with The Criminal Law Amendment Act 2013
Author :Rajni Nanda Assistant Professor, University Institute of Legal Studies, Punjab University Swami Sarvanand Giri Regional Campus, Hoshiarpur.
64) Waste Management: A wasteful exercise? (A comparative study of various states in India)
Author:Neha Mishra ,Visiting Faculty,M.S. Ramaiah College of Law,Bangalore