1) TITLE: THE MEANINGS OF MEANING
AUTHOR: Dr J P Mishra Reader-in-Law Faculty Of Law University Of Allahabad
2) TITLE: AN APPRAISAL OF LEGAL STRUCTURE OF ELECTRONIC BANKING IN NIGERIA
AUTHOR: kabiru garba muhammad,Lecturer, Faculty of Law, Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto.
3) TITLE: CEREMONY AND VALID MARRIAGE AMONG THE HINDUS-A DICHOTOMY
AUTHOR: Yagnavalkya Brihadaranyaka and Dr. M.P.Chandrika,Associate Professor,S.C.Nandimath Law College, Bagalkot-587101.Karnataka.
4) TITLE: SOCIAL JUSTICE AND INDIAN CONSTITUTION
AUTHOR: Dr. (Mrs.) Saroj Bohra ,Assistant Professor (Senior), College of Legal Studies, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Uttrakhand.
5) TITLE:LAND ACQUISITION COMPENSATION IN INDIA: A THUMB RULE
AUTHOR :Dr. Mohammad Israr Khan Assistant Professor, Department of Applied and Regional Economics Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University, Bareilly
6) TITLE :CROP RESIDUES BURNING IS DETRIMENTAL TO ENVIRONMENT
AUTHOR :Dr.Naresh Kr. Vats,Assistant Professor of Law,Ph.D., LL.M, MBA and PGDPM & LW ,Institute of Law, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra .
7) TITLE: AFFIRMATIVE ACTIONS IN INDIA AND U.S.: A CHALLENGE TO RESERVATION POLICY IN INDIA
AUTHOR :Bineet Kedia,Assistant Professor of Law,Amity University Rajasthan, Jaipur
8) TITLE: CLIMBING the Walls: International Law, Settlements and the Construction of a Security Barrier Protecting Settlers
AUTHOR :Ori Pomson,Hebrew University of Jerusalem,Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition Coach; LL.B. Candidate (final year)
9) TITLE: DIFFERENTLY ABLED PERSONS AND HUMAN RIGHTS: ISSUES AND RESPONSES
AUTHOR: Amritpal Kaur Assistant Professor in Law (part-time) Panjab University Chandigarh
10) TITLE :DETERRING RAPE: INTOLERANCE THROUGH CAPITAL PUNISHMENT
AUTHOR :Uday Bedi ,Jindal Global Law School, O.P. Jindal Global University
11) TITLE:HOW AND IN WHAT WAYS DID THE UN SECURITY COUNCIL MANDATES AND PRACTICE BY UN MEMBER STATES FAIL TO PREVENT THE GENOCIDE IN RWANDA?
AUTHOR :Khamar Kiran Kantamneni, Jindal Global Law School, O.P. Jindal Global University
12) TITLE: RIGHT TO EQUALITY IN INDIA VIS-À-VIS RESERVATIONS IN FAVOUR OF BACKWARD CLASSES
AUTHOR : Kriti Gangwar and Milind Gaur ,Symbiosis law school, pune