1) Jurisprudential Aspects of Euthanasia:With Special Reference to India
Authors:Dr.Kuljit Kaur, Professor,Department of Laws, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar and Divya Sharma, Assistant Professor, Department of Laws, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
2) Nigeria Legal Education And Practice: Need For A Renaissance In The Era Of Information and Communications Technology
Authors : Dauda Momodu ,Assistant Lecturer,Federal Polytechnic, Auchi.
3)Press Freedom And Contempt Of Court Laws
Authors :Dr. A.P. Rajeesh Assistant Professor, School of Indian Legal Thought, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala
4) Death as a Penalty in World’s Two Largest Democracies- India and America
Authors:Srishty Banerjee,Asst. Prof. Amity University, Noida
5) Juvenile Laws: A Protective Armour or A Hideout?
Authors : Dr. Namrata Solanki Asst. Professor Faculty of Law The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda ,Vadodara
6) Book Review :FREEDOM OF SPEECH By Eric Barendt Oxford University Press, 2nd Edition, 2005
Authors :Joydip Ghosal, Persuing Ph D from WB NUJS, Kolkata; Guest Lecturer, Surendranath Law College, Kolkata
7) Waste Management: A wasteful exercise? (A comparative study of various states in India)
Authors:Neha Mishra ,Visiting Faculty,M.S. Ramaiah College of Law,Bangalore
8) The Economics of Copyrights- An analysis of its economic advantages and disadvantages.
Authors:Madhulika Srikumar and Maulika K Hegde 4th Year Students, B.A LLB (Hons.), Gujarat National Law University
9) A Study of Different Principles Facilitating Exercise of Extra-territorial Jurisdiction under International Law
Authors:Siddharth Bapna and Vibhor Kapoor Final Year student, B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.), Institute of Law, Nirma University, Ahmedabad
10)Intellectual Property Rights and Competition Policy: An Overview of Approaches Adopted by the US, EU and India to Harmonize the Two.
Authors:Vishakha Sharma, 3rd Year, BA LLB (Hons.), Hidayatullah National Law University.
11) Relevance of the Criminal Procedure Code in the 21st century
Authors:Utkarsh Ravi ,4th year,Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow, India
12) Is the Indian Judiciary Ready To Face The IP World?
Authors:Naman Jain and Saras Muzumdar ,BA.LLB (Homs) Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab
13) Diplomatic& Consular Immunities and privileges-The Law as It Stands and Its Ramifications
Authors:AnkitaChadha&SahibaAhluwalia ,IVthYear , BA. LLB (Hons), Students of Amity Law School, Delhi (Affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University)
14) Genesis and Nature of Article 370 of the Constitution of India
Author :Aastha Mehta (BA.LLB (Hons) Gujarat National Law University )
15The Development Of Corporate Liability In The Common Law –An Overview
Authors :Raveena Sethia,BA.LLB(Hons) OP Jindal Global University.
16) Jurisdiction, Right and Moral Aspects of Such Comments in Indian Perspective
Authors :Gayathree P Thampi ,2nd Sem ,B.A LL.B (hons) Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University
17) The Doctrine of Harmonious Construction In The Interpretation And Construction Of Statutes
Authors: Ishani Acharya and Rahul Das ,BA LLB (Business Law Hons.), School of Law, KIIT University, Bhubaneswar
18) Idea of Justice In The Light of Pendency Of Case In India
Authors:Sahej Mahajan,Student , UPES, DEHRADUN
19) A Step into the Turbulent Stream: Judicial Appointments in India
Authors :Alwyn Sebastian and Abhirup Bangara School of Law, Christ University, 3rd Year BA; LLB (Hons)
20)Need for Regulation of Media
Authors :Balaka Das and Girish Kumar Bangalore Institute of Legal Studies 4th year (5 year B.A.,LL.B)
21) Economic Implications of National Food Security Act, 2013
Authors:Anwesha Pathak and Rohit Sharma(BA LLB (Hons) Bharati Vidyapeeth New Law College ,Pune )
Authors :Rishi Rajand Mayank Mishra ,2012/BBA LL.B) ,(National Law University Odisha)
23) Exploration beyond the cost
Authors: Devyani Nath ILS Law College , Pune ,3rd year of BSL LLB (5 year law course)
24) An Analysis on Literal Rule And Golden Rule Of Interpretation
25)Is proscription of Section 377, the proscription of homosexuality?
Authors:Isha Singh ,Second Year, B.A. LL.B., Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Patiala.
26) Death penalty
Author :Suvir Raghuvansh Amity Law School,Noida ,BA L.L.B(H) (4TH YEAR OUT OF 5 YEAR COURSE)