1)The suppression of piracy under international law and the case of mv sinar kudus of Indonesia
Author :Dr.Mochamad Iman Santoso SH, MA, Senior Lecturer in law (Associate Professor) Faculty of Law, University of Krisnadwipayana, Jakarta, Indonesia, and Outstanding Lecturer, Post-Graduate Faculty, University of Indonesia, Jakarta, Indonesia. Former Director General of Immigration Rep.of Indonesia (2001-2006
2)Terrorism: Does it justify Enhanced Interrogation Techniques?
Authors: 1) Christopher N. Doval, Esq.Assistant Professor of Business Administration Earl G. Graves School of Business Morgan State University
2) Angela C. Lohman, J.D
3) Exploring the Regulatory Impact of Corporate Manslaughter and Corporate Homicide Act 2007 on Offshore Health and Safety Corporate Culture
Author :EzeEmemChioma holds LLM degree from the University of Hertfordshire, UK and is also a postgraduate student at the University of Aberdeen.
4) The Harmful Effects of SEC Overreach on United States Foreign Relations
Author :Adam R. Martin ,Managing Editor of Articles, Penn State Journal of Law and International Affairs, Penn State Dickinson School of Law ’15 ,University of Virginia ’12
5) The Unending Incidents of Pipeline Hacking and Oil Pilferage in Nigeria and the Law
By Akhabue, D.A. (Esq.)FACULTY OF LAW AMBROSE ALLI UNIVERSITY, EKPOMA, EDO STATE, NIGERIA.
6) ‘Surrogacy v/s Adoption: The Law and Rights of Children
Author: M.P.Chandrika,Assistant Professor, S.C.Nandimath Law College, Bagalkot-58710 ,India.
7) Constitutionality of Summary Court Martial Proceedings with Lesser Due Process
Author :Jyoti Chatterjee, Research Scholar ,Department of Law ,WBNUJS, Kolkata, West Bengal
8)Amplification of Human Rights in Indian Criminal Jurisprudence
Rajashree Rajasekaran V Year B.A LL.B (Hons) ,The National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS)
9) Tracing the Evolution from the Antiquities: The Hindu Tenets on the Law of War
Author: Param Pandya, Fifth Year Undergraduate Student, B.Com LL. B (Hons.), Gujarat National Law University (GNLU), Gandhinagar
10 )ICL: The Guardian of Sovereignty of Nations
Author : Pankhuri Agrawal,BBA.LLB(H), Fifth Year,National Law University, Odisha
11 )Volkgeist and Uniform Civil Code in India
Authors :Aditi Verma, Sweta Rao,Vth Year, Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur.
12) An Insight into Binding Effect: Opening the Pandora box on Advisory Jurisdiction of ICJ
Author :Ashima Jain and Aman Raja, Vth year(IXth semester), Institute of Law, Nirma University, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
13) Effectuation of Laws is the Weapon against Trafficking
Author :Ankur Gupta, Md. Haroon Rasheed, Abhiwaqti Trivedi,4th BA.LLB,School Of Law, Christ University, Bangalore
14) An Insight into Law Relating to Double Taxation in India
Authors: akshay maheshwari & anjali bhatt ,University of petroleum and energy studies, dehradun 5th year