1) TITLE: TRUTH OR LAW, THE HALLMARK OF JUSTICE!?!
AUTHOR : Prof. Dr. Mohan Rao B Professor, School of Law, Christ University, Bangalore.
2) TITLE : CONSTRUCTION OF PENAL STATUTE : JUDICIAL TRENDS IN PAST AND PRESENT
AUTHOR: Dr Sanjeev Kumar Tiwari, Associate Professor, Law Dept.The University of Burdwan
3) TITLE: THE RECENT DEVELOPMENT OF CHINESE CONTRACT LAW
AUTHOR: Junwei Fu,Assistant Professor from Beijing Institute of Technology School of Law, China.
Yong Yang, LLM Researcher from Beijing Institute of Technology School of Law, China.
4) Title: CYBER CRIME AND ITS IMPACT ON THE GLOBAL ECONOMY
AUTHOR: Dr.Saira Siraj Gori ,Assistant Professor of Law , Gujarat national Law University, Gandhinagar- 382007, Gujarat, INDIA
5) TITLE : EMPLOYEE’S COMPENSATION ACT 2010: AN OVERVIEW
AUTHOR: Junaidu Bello Marshall,Lecturer, Department of Islamic Law, Faculty of Law, Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Nigeria
Mu’azuAbdullahiSaua ,Lecturer, Department of Private and Public Law, Faculty of Law, Umaru Musa Yar’adua University, Nigeria
6) TITLE: DEMANDING JUSTICE, FLOUTING RIGHTS:ALARMING TRENDS IN INDIA
AUTHOR: Dr Anand Kumar Tripathi, Assistant Professor of Law,Raksha Shakti University, New Mental Corner,Meghaninagar, Ahmedabad-16, Gujarat (India)
7) TITLE: ELECTION COMMISSION OF BANGLADESH: A LEGAL STUDY
AUTHOR : Syed Sarfaraj Hamid Associate Professor, Department of Law, EXIM Bank Agricultural University Bangladesh
8) TITLE: PARTICIPATORY DEMOCRACY
AUTHOR: S.Srinivasan,Assistant Professor, Dr.Ambedkar Govt Law College , Puducherry-14.
9) TITLE :CORRUPTION: RELATIONSHIP WITH LAW IS MARRIED OR DIVORCE
AUTHOR :Dr. Monika Jain,Assistant Professor,Amity Law school,Delhi (India)
10) TITLE:JURISDICTIONAL ISSUES RELATING TO INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENT- SPECIAL REFERENCE TO ICSID
AUTHOR: 1. Nibedita Basu ,B.Sc. LLB(Hons.) ,Practicing Advocate ,Kolkata, West Bengal, India
2. Shruti Das,BA LLB(Hons),LLM (Coporate and Commercial Laws) ,Student,Kolkata, West Bengal, India
11) TITLE: JURISDICTION OF COASTAL STATE IN INTERNAL WATERS NEXTUS WITH CASE LAWS
AUTHOR: Mazharul Islam Master of International Laws, South Asian University (A University established by SAARC Nations), New Delhi, India.
12) TITLE: MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS IN CIVIL AVIATION SECTOR: IMPACT ANALYSIS ON COMPETITION LAW
AUTHOR: Mandobi Chowdhury LL.M. (Business & Corporate Laws), Symbiosis Law School, Pune
Shayan Ghosh LL.M. (Business & Corporate Laws), Symbiosis Law School, Pune
13)TITLE: MARINE INSURANCE: THE LEGAL INSTRUMENTS GUIDING IT IN THE ECONOMIC MARKET
AUTHOR: Mukul Sharma &Abinas Agrawal 5th year, B.a.ll.b (Business Law Hons,School of law, kiit University India )
14) TITLE: ARBITRATION CLAUSE: AN AGREEMENT OF ITS KIND
AUTHOR: Akhila subramanya ,Student, 4th year BA. LLB (Hons.)University: School of Law, Christ University.
15) TITLE :THE COST OF HUMAN CLONING: A THREAT TO INDIVIDUALITY AND DIVERSITY
AUTHOR :RithikaVidyut Shenoy,4thYear BSW;LL.B (Hons.) student of the Gujarat National Law University.
Saisha Raj Orke, 4th Year BSW;LL.B (Hons.) student from Gujarat National Law University.
16) TITLE: DIGITAL WORLD HUB FOR CYBER CRIME: A REVIEW
AUTHOR: Gagan Goyal Ba, llb), 4th year, School of law Christ university, Bangalore 560029
Sunayana Bhat (bba, llb), 2nd year ,school of law Christ university Bangalore, 560029
17) TITLE: MARINE INSURANCE AND ITS LEGAL ASPECTS IN INDIA: PERILS OF THE SEA
AUTHOR: Addya Mishra, B.B.A.LLB (hons.), 3rd year, Institute of law, Nirma University
Archika Agarwal, B.B.A.LLB (hons.), 3rd year, Institute of law, Nirma University
18)TITLE :USE OF PARI MATERIA AS AN EXTERNAL AID OF INTERPRETATION
AUTHOR :Prama Mukhopadhyay,5th Year, School of Law, KIIT University, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
19) TITLE: IMPLICATIONS OF ONLINE COPYRIGHT VIOLATION: BALANCING THE ENIGMAS OF TECHNOLOGY WITH COPYRIGHT IN THE INTERNET AGE
AUTHOR: Ritwika Verma,7th Semester (4th year)B.A. LLB (H),University School of Law & Legal Studies,GGS Indraprastha University, New Delhi
20) TITLE: ROLE OF HATE SPEECH
AUTHOR: Harshal kumar and Lalit bhushan paswan ,Mats law school India