1) Racism and hate speech in Brazil: An analysis of the case Ellwanger v. people .
Author : 1) Pedro Lima Marcheri ,Master degree in Law at Eurípedes University Center – Marília (São Paulo, Brazil); Postgraduate in Criminal Law and Criminal Procedure at Law School Damasio de Jesus (São Paulo, Brazil); Bachelor in Law at University Center of Toledo – Bauru (São Paulo, Brazil); Researcher of Center for Studies in Law and Internet (NEPI) – Marília (São Paulo, Brazil); Criminal Lawyer.
2) Natalia Cristina Boaretti Cavenaghi Pereira, Postgraduate in Criminal Law and Criminal Procedure at Law School Damasio de Jesus (São Paulo, Brazil); Bachelor in Law at University Center of Toledo – Bauru (São Paulo, Brazil); Private Lawyer.
2)The Law Relating to Adultery: A Critical Evaluation in Present Social Context
Author :Parvez Ahmed,Assistant Professor ,Department of Law,Green University of Bangladesh,Mirpur, Dhaka.
Rehena Parvin ,Assistant Professor,Department of Law and Muslim Jurisprudence,Islamic University
3) Negligence in Nigeria- Not at claimant’s beck and call.
Author Akhabue, D.A. (Esq.)Faculty of Law Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo State, Nigeria.
4) China’s Non-Performing Loans: History, Current Infrastructure, and the Future of Bad Debt in China
Author :Paul Kossof International Business and Trade LLM Candidate, Dec. 2014, The John Marshall Law School.
5)Date Protection: Is the law doing enough?
Author :Rishabh Jogani, Advocate Bombay High Court
6) Critical Analysis of Doctrine of ‘Functus Officio’ under the ID Act, 1947
Author :Parveen Assistant Professor,National Law University Mandore, Jodhpur -324304
7)The delicate act of balancing: A comprehensive guide on the merger control exercise in the competition jurisprudence in India
Author : Dr. Sukhvinder Singh Dari,Assistant Professor,Symbiosis Law School, NOIDA,Symbiosis International University, PUNE
Mr. Rangam Sharma,Student – BBA.LL.B,Symbiosis Law School, NOIDA
8) The Evolving Jurisprudence of Rape as a War Crime
Author :1. Gitanjali Ghosh Researcher, Centre for Women and the Law, National Law School of India University, Bangalore 560072, INDIA
2 .Shishir Tiwari Assistant Professor, Department of Law, North-Eastern Hill University, Shillong 793022, INDIA
9) False and Misleading Advertisements and protection of the consumers: Indian scenario
Author : 1) Dr. Swati Sinha,Assistant Professor,Jogesh Chandra Chaudhuri law college, kolkata 700033
2) Dr. Pradip Kumar Das ,Assistant Professor & Head(I/C),School of Law and governance,Central University of Bihar,Gaya Campus,Gaya,
10) Marital Rape: Recent Position with The Criminal Law Amendment Act 2013
Author :Rajni Nanda Assistant Professor, University Institute of Legal Studies, Punjab University Swami Sarvanand Giri Regional Campus, Hoshiarpur.
11)Proliferation of Preferential Free Trade Agreements are Facilitating or Hindering the Progress of WTO Regime
Author :Sumit Sonkar L.L.M 2nd Year,South Asian University, New Delhi
12)Protection of interest of the indigenous people: Human rights initiative & regional cooperation
Author :Neha Trehan ,B.A LL.B(Hons.) [2007-2012] from Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya Ntional Law University, Lucknow. LL.M [2012-2014] from the University of Delhi, New Delhi
13)Hohfeld’s Analysis of Legal Rights
Authors: Divya Chugh and Saumya Sharma Fifth Year, Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur Hidayatullah National Law University, Abhanpur, New Raipur (India)
14) The Power of Anonymity: Is Silence the new Speech?
Author :Akhil Kang,B.A. LLB (Hons.), V Year NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
15) Christmas Island: Australia’s Wake Up Call to its International Obligations
Authors: Ranjani Jagannath, IV Year B.Com LL.B, Gujarat National Law University.
Rithika Vidyut Shenoy, IV Year B.SW LL.B, Gujarat National Law University.
16) Doctrine of legitimate Expectation: An comparative analysis of Indian legal system with Britain legal system
Author :Bharti Chhabra, BBA(LLB) 5th Year ,University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun.
17) Resolving Disputes under WTO: A dispute settlement mechanism
Author : 1) Rhea Srivastava ,BBA. LL.B. (IVth Year) Symbiosis Law School, Noida.
2) Vikram Shah ,BBA. LL.B. (Vth Year) ,Symbiosis Law School, Noida.
18) Harmonizing the co-existence of ‘man and the tiger’ in the wild: Interplay of various forest and wildlife conservation laws
Author : Deeksha Anand,Vth year student, B.A., LL.B(Hons.) ,Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow
19) An Analysis of the Justification of Adultery Laws
Author : Kunal Agrawal ,4th Year BALLB (Hons.),National Law University, Delhi
20) Death sentence and the best possible world of Chatrapati Singh
Author :Saheb Chowdhury,Saheb Chowdhury, LL.M., NALSAR University of Law, Year of Study- 2012-2014.
21) Intellectual Property and Competition Law: Divergence and Convergence of the Two in India and USA
Authors: Shambhavi Shukla ,IV th Year Symbiosis Law School, Noida
Abhishek Khare ,IV th Year,Amity Law School, Lucknow.
22) Surrogacy: A Hope to Childless Couple Along With a Challenge to Law
Authors :Chandni and Apoorva Singh Katiyar,Students of 7th semester, 4th year,B.A. (Hons.) L.L.B. (Hons.)National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi (Jharkhand)
23) A fraud on the spirit of arbitration, by alleging fraud of the clause: Understood in the light of world sport group (Mauritius) limited v. MSM satellite (Singapore)Private Limited.
Author :Namit Bafna,4th year. B.A.LLB (Hons.) School of law, Christ University, Bangalore.
24) Royal Flush: Taxation of database and cloud computing Services
Author :P. V. V. Raghuveer ,Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University (DSNLU)
24) Limitation upon managerial prerogative under Industrial Dispute Act,1947
Author :K. Prithvi Reddy, National Law University Odisha.
25) Oil and International Law: The geo political significance of oil corporations.
Author : Rahul Meena,IV year National Law University Jodhpur (Rajasthan) B.A. LL.B (Constitutional Law Hons.)
Ashu Garg,IV year National Law University Jodhpur (Rajasthan) B.SC. LL.B (Constitutional Law Hons.)
26) Clinical Trials in India: Searching for a humane face
Author :Debarchan Tarafdar ,BBA LLB ,2012-17 Batch, III Year,KIIT School of law, Bhubaneswar .
27) A socio-legal perspective of cow slaughter in India
Author :Anhad Singh Miglani ,III Year, B.A., LL.B. (Hons.),National Law School of India University, Bangalore.
28) Judiciary in India, No longer Independent: A Critical Analysis
Author : Preeti Sharma,B.Com LLB (Hons) currently in 4th year from Nirma University, Ahmedabad
29) Emancipation of Minors
Author :Siddharth Bajpai IInd Year (BA LLB Hons) National Law School of India University.
30) Case comment on: Union of India v.Namit Sharma Review petition [C] No.2309 OF 2012
Author :Lilly Francis BA LLB (3rd year currently) at School of Law,Christ University,Bangalore
31) Intellectual Property and Competition Act, 2002
Author :Apoorva Vijh ,Symbiosis Law School, Nodia
32) Legal Positivism: An analysis of Austin and Bentham
Authors :Rishi raj and Pragalbh Bhardwaj (National Law University, Odisha)
33) Jurisprudential analysis of victimization :Need of Restorative theory and State Compensation in Indian Criminal justice system
Authors: Himanshu Kamal Tripathi&Vishalakshi Singh B.A.LL.B (Hons.), 2ndYear, College of Legal Studies, University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India
34) Are foreign nationals entitled to the same Constitutional Rights as the citizens of India?
Author :Neha Mishra, BBA-LLB, 2nd year, semester-III,Symbiosis Law School, Nodia.
35) Countering Terrorism and policy planning- At International plane
Author :Agrima Choudhary, 2nd Year, Institute of Law, Nirma University