1) Speedy Trial in Criminal Cases by Fast Track Court [ Suggested method for subordinate courts]
Author : Sanjay Salkuta (Deputed as : Judge , Labour Court, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India)
2) Emerging Trend in Applying International Human Rights Law to Armed Non-State Actors beyond the State-Centric System
Author :Nadarajah Pushparajah, P.HD (Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna,Pisa, Italy), LLM (NUI Galway, Ireland).
3) Students Have No Meaningful Privacy Exception in Their “Dorm” Rooms
Author : Jason Bewley has served in the field of higher education in positions ranging from Director of Housing and Residence Life to Assistant Dean of Students. In addition, Author has taught doctoral level classes for the past five-years. Author has a Ph.D. in Higher Education from the University of North Texas, and a J.D. in Law from Texas A&M University School of Law.
4) International Protection of Children: A Legal Analysis
Author: Fazil Jamal,Assistant Professor of International Law,Centre for International Legal Studies,Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India
5) Trans-Boundary Movement of Waste in Africa-what next?
Author :Akhabue, D.A. (Esq.) Faculty of Law Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo State, Nigeria.
6) Perspectives on Human Rights in Indian Fiction in English
Author : Dr. Pramod Kumar Singh ,Professor ,Veer Kunwar Singh University, Ara, Bihar , India
7) Presidential Power to Pardon in India: An overview
Author : *Dr. Suresh V.Nadagoudar and **SanjeeveGowda.G.S
*M.A., LL.M.,Ph.D., Associate Professor of Law& Chairman, P.G. Dept. of Studies and Research inLaw, Bangalore, University, Bengaluru
** B.A.L., LL.M., M.Phil, Research Scholar, P.G. Dept. of Studies and Research in Law, Bangalore University, Bengaluru
8) Corruption: relationship with law is married or divorce
Author :Dr. Monika Jain ,Assistant Professor, Amity Law school, Delhi: Affiliated by (GGSIPU)
9) Winding Up of a Company-An analysis
Author :Shamsul Arif Makhdoomi (LLM,UGC NET & J & K SET) ,Presently working as Contractual Assistant Professor Department of law, Kashmir university.
10) Conservation of Endangered Species: The Role of Law in Balancing Sovereignty and Global Good
Author : Nayantara Ravichandran,IV Year B.A. LL.B. (Hons) ,National Law School of India University, Bangalore.
11) How Can Rule of Law Reduce Poverty and Foster Economic Growth?
Author :Alemnew Gebeyehu Dessie (4th year LLB Law Student At Debre Markos University, Law School, Ethiopia )
12) Should Violent Video-Games Be Banned ?
Author :Pranshu Paul,Department of Law ,Vth Year Student,NLU Delhi
13) Tax Incentives in Special Economic Zones
Author :Raghuveer Puranam & Rama Kireeti Kaikala , 5th year, DSNLU, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
14 ) The Potential for Fragmentation in International Investment Law
Authors : Aadep Sethi and Sanskriti Singh ,5th year law student,University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun
15) The Concept of Post Decisional Hearing: Establishing its Jurisprudence, and Contemporaneous Relevance
Authors :Sujoy Sur and Siddharth Sharma ,3rd year- BALLB,Gujarat National Law University (India)
16) Death Penalty: Multiple Dimensions in Contemporary Scenario
Authors :Pravesh Aggarwal, student of Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab (India)
17 ) Rape: The Lesser Known Casualties of War
Author :Rounaq Joshi,BBA LLB,Batch 2012-17, III year,Symbiosis Law School, Noida (India)
18) Cyber-terrorism: Weaponisation in the virtual world.
Authors : Anuttama Ghose & Lahama Mazumdar,3rd Year, 5th Sem,KIIT School of Law, KIIT University. Bhubaneshwar(India)
19) The Media’s Presentation of Disabled Individuals
Authors :Saurabh Sotwal [3rd Year, National Law University Odisha, Cuttack, India ]
20 ) The Kashmiri Conundrum
Authors:Divyanshu Bhandari & Vaibhav Patel (BBA.LL.B. (Hons.), 4th year,MATS Law School,MATS University, Raipur (C.G.)
21 ) Death Penalty: A Critique with Emphasis on International & Indian context
Authors: Ankit dutta and Ananyo Mitra, 3rd Year , BA.LLB (Hons) , (SCHOOL OF LAW, KIIT UNIVERSITY)